ava_cadell
print | close

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Apprentice Winner

As you can imagine it wasn’t easy for me to select my apprentice from such a wonderful group of applicants. They all had unique qualities and any one of them could have worked for me.

After careful consideration and much deliberation, I have selected someone that best suits my specific needs. Unfortunately, I could only select one person at this time, so I had to send out rejection letters to everyone else.

I believe that everything in life is a learning experience and everyone we meet, no matter how briefly impacts our lives and I hope that I’ve impacted the apprentice applicants’ lives positively. They have certainly left me with some lasting memories.

I chose the winner for her positive energy and genuine enthusiasm, her dynamic personality, intelligence, healthy outlook on sexuality and uninhibited persona. She just celebrated her 22nd birthday on February 26th. She is currently working on her B.A. in psychology from Cal State Northridge, has good computer skills and wants to be a sex therapist. I’m happy to announce that the winner of my Apprentice Search is Miss Hilary Buckelew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home